LOGSTOR ShrinkMaster is a tool available via LOGSTOR Connect for utilities, contractors, installers, advisors, and supervisors, who want better documentation of shrinkable joint installations, as it enables users to capture the installation process with metadata, photo documentation, and resistance measurements for alarm wire and insulation.
After upload in the LOGSTOR ShrinkMaster tool the documentation will be available in the InstallationPortal, where it can be extracted as reports. By storing your shrinkable joint documentation in the InstallationPortal, it is saved on the same platform as welded joints installed with LOGSTOR WeldMaster. This makes the supervision and administration of your installations easier than ever, and even enables you to generate combined reports of both joint types.
Unlike today's manual processes, LOGSTOR ShrinkMaster provides detailed documentation for every single shrinkable joint installation, eliminates written manual administrative processes, stores reports with easy user access, and makes it simple for you to supervise quality assurance.
- Date, time, installer credentials, contractor credentials, project information, GPS-location, joint type, joint dimension, insulation type, photo documentation, manual checks, resistance measurements, and comments are saved during installation.
- No more need for written reports to be stored in a physical location, as they are now available in the InstallationPortal - securely stored online.
- Through a map feature in the InstallationPortal, you will gain a great overview of your shrinkable joints’ GPS-location.
- Simple, easy to use, and automated report generation, which can be combined with existing joint documentation.
For further questions or assistance, please contact our digitalization department at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in our contact form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible:
- View privacy notice at LOGSTOR Connect
Pricelist & Roles