EW- & BandJoints (K7109)
Type of course
- To acquire the necessary knowledge about materials and their use to be able to install and inspect the LOGSTOR weld joints EW- & BandJoint as well as estimate and perform minor repairs
- To be able to operate the welding machine “Weldmaster”
- To acquire knowledge of the Weldmaster portal (documentation)
- To acquire knowledge of the Product Catalogue and the Handling & Installation Manual Know the principles of other LOGSTOR casing joints
- To acquire the necessary knowledge about materials and their use to enable participants to install alarm wires in the surveillance system and prepare documentation
Everyone in need of training in and certification of installation of weld joints.
The course includes theoretical and practical training in:
- Jointing technique for weld joints
- Operation of Weldmaster / welding machine
- Weld documentation
- Surveillance system
Certificate / Certificate of participation
Certificate is obtained by passing theoretical and practical test. The certificate is valid for 3 years. Renewal must take place during that period.