Bends can be used for directional changes at all level. We can supply different types of bends, depending on the dimension, the nature of the project and your current wishes.
- Shrinkable joints for on-site installation
- Pre-insulated bends in the range 5° - 90°
Branches are used when there is a need for a branch pipe off the main pipe. We can supply different types of branches, depending on the dimension, the nature of the project and your current wishes.
- Shrinkable branch joints for on-site installation
- Preinsulated 45°, 90°, parallel and straight branches
The need for other fittings and components depends on the nature of the project and given requirements:
- Prefabricated valves make it possible to shut off the water flow during repair or expansion to the network
- Prefabricated reductions are used to reduce the carrier pipe diameter
- Prefabricated anchors are used to anchor the pipe section in order to absorb expansion forces
- Compensators are used in connection with simplified installation to absorb temperature fluctuations in the system
- End-caps, end fittings and terminations, for example near foundations, basements, wall inlets and concrete ducts. Ensure correct placement and insulation protection
- Sealing rings are available to seal between outer casings and encasing at horizontal wall inlets
- Foam pads can be used to partially absorb/distribute expansion movements