LOGSTOR's product range covers a number of fittings and components necessary for assembling a complete pipe system. Some of these fittings are prefabricated at our factories and delivered ready for installation on the pipe section.
Bends can be used for directional changes at all levels. We can supply three different types of bend, depending on the dimensions, the nature of the project and your given requirements.
- Shrinkable bend joints – SXB – for installation and foaming on site.
- 45° and 90° preinsulated bends
- Curved pipe – preinsulated pipe is curved on-site or supplied as curved pipe to match a specific pipe section.
Branches are used when there is a need for a branch pipe off the main pipe. LOGSTOR's product range includes four different types of branch, depending on the dimensions, the nature of the project and your given requirements.
- Shrinkable branch joints – SXT – for installation and foaming on site.
- BandJoint branch joints – for installation and foaming on site.
- Preinsulated 45°, 90°, parallel and straight branches.
- Branches from concrete ducts
The need for other fittings and components depends on the nature of the project and given requirements.
- Prefabricated house inlets are used to connect individual buildings to the external district heating network.
- Prefabricated valves make it possible to shut off the water flow during repair or expansion to the network.
- Can be placed directly in the soil.
- Prefabricated reductions are used to reduce the carrier pipe diameter.
- Prefabricated anchors are used to anchor the pipe section in order to absorb expansion forces.
- E-Comp is used in connection with simplified installation to absorb temperature fluctuations in the system.
- End-caps, end fittings and terminations, for example near foundations, basements, wall inlets and concrete ducts. Ensure correct placement and insulation protection.
- Sealing rings are available to seal between outer casings and encasing at horizontal wall inlets
- Foam pads can be used to partially absorb/distribute expansion movements.
- Foam bags for insulating joints.
- Supplied in a correctly metered package, such that foam fluid quantities and mixing proportions correspond to the given joint's dimensions.